Sunday, May 4, 2008

My New Job...At the Same Place...

So as some of you know from Myspace...
i got the job ive been wanting for close to forever now.. in my favorite place..
ER!!!

The excitement and thrills of the always moving ER just gets me going i cant explain it to all you "normal" people but this is just how it is when you come in and your arm... is falling off or fell off... and you have a room full....FULL!! Of people its most likely cause we all want to see how "BAD" it is!! how bloody and gross... us crazy er people are strange like that ... the "good" stuff gets us going gets the blood in our bodies pumpin' thats why we do what we do!!

i have a really funny blog on my Myspace about the er go read it and leave me a comment!!

And the next time you find you self in need of great emergency medical care go to Mercy Medical Center in Nampa Idaho and hopefully ill be there to take care of you!!

No comments: