Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Birthday to Garrett!

So for Garrett's Birthday i decided to surprise him with some pretty gussied up pictures of me, i put them in a book and had it printed off for him... even though it was a gift for him i think i we had a lot of fun ourselves...



Jenny's sister Suzi did my makeup and hair...


which might i add she did a professional and terrific job!


Thanks Suzz, I Love your Taste!


Finished product! Just Perfect!


Here's a close up with my hair down!



This up do looks like it would have taken suzi an hour or more


and it took like literally 10 seconds!!






Then Jenny stole one of Zac's ties and we had some fun with that!




Man i tell ya... if this isn't a good gift I'm not sure what is...



Then we tried on some different wigs...



What do you think about me with long brown hair?



And long black hair?



Then Suzi pulled out some stuffed animals ...



and we took a trip to Japan with my lil' friend named Japon!



this is us... we Chinese... Japanese... or somethinese...




Okay now, Garrett i wanted to let you know...



that you don't have to worry...



the devil doesn't have you soul...





I DO!!



Happy Birthday Baby!!!



I Love You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sexy stuff girl! I like the picture with your hair all done up the best....fun stuff! Love, Mom