Saturday, August 4, 2007

A Day at the Neighborhood Park!

My neighbor Jenny is just great! I was headed to the store one day when Krystel suddenly didnt want to go she wanted to stay and play with her buddy Bryant! So Jenny offered to watch her while Shy and I went shopping... so Jenny took Krystel and Bryant to the pond and here are some picutres she took of the kids while they were there...
Say Cheese!!

By the Waterfall...

Just tom-boy sittin' on a rock in her pretty dress,
But i must say perfect placing of the hands Krys...

I would love to say she's a girl but sometimes i swear she would just rather be half naked like the boys!!
Poor Bryant... Ya there ya go just shield your view...LOL

Cute pose... Again my lil Model...

Okay now heres the funny ones...

Bryant's workin' it up... and Krystel's wondering what the the problem is...?

And here's the Explosion...

Oh dear Bryant i hate to tell ya buddy but i think it's nap time...LOL

And of course Krystel is Still wondering what the heck is going on...?

Thanks again Jenny for watching Krystel it looks like they had a fun time minus the meltdown...

I know they have fun with they are with you and Brant I know i always do!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Before the meltdown these two kido's were SUPER SUPER cute! Bryant's meltdown totally cracks me up. It's not very often he totally loses it... but I think this was a no nap day... which usually puts him on the brink. The girls are welcome at our house any time! -Jenny