Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bye Mommy!!! I'm off to school!!


So my little girl is off to her first year in school starting Kindergarten at Lakeridge Elementary School. Her teacher is Mrs. Carbray. She couldn't be more excited in fact i barely got a tiny hug before she was off to meet new friends and play on the playground... the first thing she did was show us how good she was at hopscotch... she started at the one right next to us and went down the line to the one quite far from us and then she was off not a wave or anything just ok mom now is the time you leave look.... well geezzzz..... i mean i've only raised you this long and now i'm not needed anymore!!! scheesch! I cant say i worry to much about her though she is very outgoing just like me and i know she will have a million friends before i even pick her up today at 11:15!! She's my little social butterfly!!
And i am sure you are all wondering!!!!
Yes i cried.... just like a baby..... But at least i waited until i got home!!!
My baby's growing up!!!!
*Tears*

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for Kindergarten!! My little Donny is starting in September and I think I will be crying too!-He'll be in school all day long!! I don't know what I will do with my days..:)send me your email address..mumperfamily@cableone.net so I can invite you to our blog..

Tina in CT said...

I got through your blog by clicking on comments. What a beautiful daughter that just started school. I don't mean to be telling you what to do but being a nervous grandma, it's really not safe to have your daughter's full name, school, location and teacher's name out in the blog as you never know who is out there. My daughter blogs and does not have their last name, the names of the girls' schools, where she teaches, where her husband works or information that someone could find them. She does use their right first names and places lots of pictures. I'm sorry if I am outspoken but seeing all that information worries me.

The Good Girls said...

ok dont leave a comment on my page if you dont even know who i am!!! you talk about freaks being out there and it sounds to me like you are one of those freaks!!!! go away!