Monday, June 9, 2008

A Day at the Park... Crazy Girls!!!

We packed up a cooler with our lunches
and we were off...


The last time my mom and sister erin were up here we went for lunch at the park
well as usuall when you get me and my sister together we get a little goofy....

aaaahhhhhh.......

this one is my favorite!!!
lets see can you say black male??
neenear neenar....
comfy mom...
im still trying to find her wild side...!!!
but if ya know me i never give up!!!
pretty lil ol me
this pix was taken by the girls...
not to shabby!!

my little crazies!!!

miss you krys!!

i couldnt get these to turn straight for the life of me!!!

but they are still funny

my little pretzel aliens...

you lookin'at me? huh huh ???

and lastly....

rrraaaahhhhh.....

pretty scarry huh?


with summer here we ventureto the park quite frequently so if you see us ....

be afraid!!!

Im kidding come and play with us!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Now that's my kind of Crazy! Look like you all had fun...

I commented you back (on my blog comments)about the swimming...

Jenny