Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Girls Night of Makeovers!

So i know all of you think i have the coolest friends and we are pretty crazy when we all get together but just to prove it I'm going to show you what we do on our days off.....
We decided to have a Makeover Party Biker Chick Style ...
But we ended up just going all out!

Jenny puttin' on the show with the tattoo sleeves and rhinestone collar!!
Me and Jenny posing for the camera!
Suzi and Jenny "Oops i did it again!"
Might i add suzz will proli kill me for this one! I love you suzi!
Okay and Suzz will proli kill me for this one too but i totally couldn't resist ...
Jenny had just told suzi that the spandex pants in leopard print she was wearing made her butt look huge!! and this was the result of that conversation!!
I must say suzz even with the bird flying you still look gorgeous!
And then to make up for all the Harassment to suzi look at how pretty she is!!!
Jenny your face cracks me up in this pic of you ... I'm not even sure why...
Jenny's mom also joined us in our event of fun! Shes a hoot!
Work it Momma Devil!
Okay so I'm told this isn't where these things go? Well what the heck?

Pretty Jenny!

Me and Krystel ... check out them boots girl!!

Me and Jenny striking a pose!

Sooo..... the next time you need dirt on your Attorney's Paralegal, a Nurse and a Social Worker... The times never been better than now!

And that's just all i can say!

No comments: